- 30.01.2020 / Press Releases /린데코리아, 한국고속도로공사와의 수소충전소 계약 체결
린데코리아는한국도로공사와충청남도에수소충전소(HRS: Hydrogen Refuelling Stations) 4기의구축,소유및운영을위한15년계약을체결했다고밝혔다.
- 05.12.2019 / Press Releases /린데코리아, 2000만불 수출의 탑 수상
린데코리아(대표이사성백석)는 지난 5일 서울 코엑스에서 열린 제56회 무역의 날 행사에서 반도체용 특수가스메이커로서 2000만불 수출의 탑을 수상했다.
- 10.12.2018 / Trade News /New hydrogen station in Hannover
- The hydrogen infrastructure is growing steadily, and emissionfree fuel-cell vehicles can now refuel at more and more locations.
- 06.12.2018 / Corporate News /Supervisory Board of Linde AG decides on reorganisation of Executive Board with effect from expiry of Hold Separate Order
- Supervisory Board of Linde AG decides on reorganisation of Executive Board with effect from expiry of Hold Separate Order
- 27.11.2018 / Trade News /Linde to partner with Delaware City Refining Company to establish new hydrogen production facilities
- Linde and PBF Energy are pleased to jointly announce that the companies and their guests broke ground yesterday for a new hydrogen plant that is being built in Delaware City.
- 22.11.2018 / Trade News /Linde delivers highly efficient hydrogen fueling technology to double retail hydrogen capacity in California
- In a move to ready California for the next generation of fuel cell electric vehicles, Linde is outfitting True Zero’s newest retail hydrogen fueling stations with its highly efficient Cryo Pump 3.0/90.
- 21.11.2018 / Trade News /Linde and NLMK sign long-term industrial gases supply agreement in Russia
- The technology company The Linde Group and the NLMK Group, a leading international manufacturer of high-quality steel products, have signed an agreement for the long-term supply of oxygen, nitrogen, and argon to the Novolipetsk Steel site in Russia.
- 16.11.2018 / Corporate News /Linde awarded contract for largest LNG plant in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract from Chinese chemical and energy company Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal Chemical Co Ltd to supply a mid-scale LNG plant near Beinichuan in Inner Mongolia
- 09.11.2018 / Corporate News /Linde receives major order from Praxair to supply a hydrogen plant in the U.S.
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with U.S. industrial gas company, Praxair Inc., to supply a hydrogen plant that will be part of the company's U.S. Gulf Coast hydrogen system which spans Southeast Texas and Western Louisiana.
- 31.10.2018 / Trade News /Linde accelerates growth in China with a landmark partnership with Sinochem Group
- The joint venture between Linde and Sinochem Group marks the first partnership between both companies and will further drive growth for Linde in the province of Fujian in south-eastern China.
- 23.10.2018 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Metalloinvest sign long-term gases supply agreement in Russia
Linde will invest around EUR 50 million at iron and steel plant Ural Steel, a part of Metalloinvest
- 20.09.2018 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 7th consecutive year
- Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices DJSI World und DJSI Europe for the seventh consecutive year.
- 20.07.2018 / Trade News /Linde Power Machines produced first coil-wound heat exchanger in Russia
- Today, Linde Power Machines LLC celebrated the production of the first coil-wound heat exchanger manufactured in its workshop near St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26.06.2018 / Corporate News /Linde’s Digital Base Camp named “Best Innovation Lab 2018”
- Technology Group The Linde Group has been named “Best Innovation Lab 2018” for its Digital Base Camp, also ranking number one in the category “Industry”. The award is presented by the renowned business magazine Capital and the company Infront Consulting & Management GmbH.
- 26.06.2018 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik enter into strategic partnership for membrane-based natural gas processing
- The technology company The Linde Group and the specialty chemicals company Evonik Industries have concluded an exclusive cooperation agreement on the use of membranes for natural gas processing
- 04.06.2018 / Trade News /Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- 03.05.2018 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AG AGM – Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle confirmed as Chairman
- At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Prof. Dr Wolfgang Reitzle as their Chairman.
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 27.02.2018 / Corporate News /Linde partners with the world’s largest start-up platform
- The Linde Group has partnered with the “STARTUP AUTOBAHN” innovation platform powered by Plug and Play at the Stuttgart and Singapore hubs, and with Plug and Play's energy cluster in Sunnyvale in the US. Based in Stuttgart, “STARTUP AUTOBAHN” connects over 30 start-ups with a host of partners from industry and from the research and scientific community to create Europe’s largest innovation network.
- 05.02.2018 / Trade News /Linde establishes S$30m Asia Pacific Digitalisation Hub to accelerate innovation and extend its lead in digital transformation
The Linde Group announces the launch of its Asia Pacific Digitalisation Hub, a strategic initiative to rapidly identify, develop and trial emergent digital technologies for industrial applications in the region and beyond.
- 24.11.2017 / Trade News /Linde develops fully customised, large-scale integrated gas production system in Kazakhstan
- The integrated supply system designed for customer ArcelorMittal - the world's largest steel corporation - at ArcelorMittal's Temirtau site in Kazakhstan proves the value of a customer-centric approach when developing bespoke and complex projects.
- 16.11.2017 / Trade News /ADNOC Signs Agreement with Linde to Explore New Industrial Gases Complex
- ADNOC and LINDE to expand their partnership to meet expected demand growth for Industrial gases from ADNOC’s Downstream businesses
- 08.11.2017 / Trade News /Linde launches new service portal for industrial plant operators
- The Engineering Division of The Linde Group has launched a new service for plant operators known as LINDE PLANTSERV™ portal. With a service life often spanning many decades, industrial plants comprise tens of thousands of components.
- 07.11.2017 / Trade News /The Linde Group and OYAK Mining Metallurgy Group’s joint venture will take into operation the new air separation unit in December
The Turkish steel producer OYAK Mining Metallurgy Group and the German technology company The Linde Group established in November 2016 a joint venture to build a new air separation unit (ASU) at Isdemir, a group company located in southern Turkey.
- 27.10.2017 / Corporate News /9-month figures: Linde continues to grow revenue and earnings
The technology company Linde continued to achieve increases in Group revenue and operating profit in the nine months to 30 September 2017.
- 18.10.2017 / Trade News /Allguth and Linde open hydrogen filling station in Munich
- The Allguthservice station in Munich’s Trudering district has sounded the all-clear for hydrogen mobility.
- 17.10.2017 / Trade News /New Hydrogen Filling Station in Cologne
The expansion of the nationwide hydrogen filling station network for environmentally friendly fuel-cell vehicles continues. Today, Linde and Total jointly inaugurated another new public hydrogen filling station in Germany, at Cologne/Bonn Airport.
- 27.09.2017 / Corporate News /Praxair shareholders approve merger with Linde
The shareholders of Praxair, Inc. today approved the merger of Praxair, Inc. with Linde AG with 83 % of the total issued and outstanding shares of Praxair common stock voted to approve the business combination, representing approximately 99 % of the total votes cast at a special shareholders meeting.
- 18.09.2017 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 6th consecutive year
Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World und DJSI Europe) for the sixth consecutive year. The analysts at asset manager RobecoSAM have thus once again confirmed the industrial group’s leading role in the field of sustainability.
- 11.09.2017 / Trade News /Linde LienHwa invests in local production of electronic materials at two Taiwan facilities
Linde LienHwa, a member of The Linde Group and a leading supplier of gases and chemicals to the electronics industry, continues to invest in local production of electronic special gases (ESGs).
- 06.09.2017 / Trade News /New TOTAL hydrogen filling station in Karlsruhe unites mobility and renewable energy
- A new hydrogen filling station in Karlsruhe adds further impetus to the building of an infrastructure for eco-friendly electric mobility using hydrogen (H2) and fuel cell technology.
- 04.09.2017 / Trade News /Total and Linde agree 15-year extension to gas supply contract
The Linde Gases Division in Germany and Total Raffinerie Mitteldeutschland based in Leuna are extending their existing partnership by a further 15 years. Signed in Leuna in June 2017, the contract is worth approximately EUR 1 billion and is due to take effect on 1 January 2018. This new deal propels the two-decade partnership between both companies towards a long-term future.
- 21.08.2017 / Corporate News /Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Linde AG recommend acceptance of the exchange offer by Linde plc
Today, the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board of Linde AG published a joint reasoned statement regarding the exchange offer by Linde plc dated 15 August 2017.
- 17.08.2017 / Trade News /Linde again awarded with the supply of a Syngas & Hydrogen Solution (Hydroprime®) for the renewable fuel industry
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded with the engineering and supply of a modular hydrogen manufacturing unit for St1 Refinery in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 15.08.2017 / Corporate News /Merger between Linde and Praxair: Commencement of the acceptance period for the exchange offer to Linde shareholders
With immediate effect, Linde AG shareholders may tender their shares under the terms of the exchange offer launched by the new holding company Linde plc. The German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has reviewed the relevant offer document and approved its publication. The exchange offer document was published today.
- 28.07.2017 / Corporate News /January to June 2017: Linde continues to increase revenue and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group achieved increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit in the period from January to June 2017. "We are pleased with our performance and will meet our forecast for the full year," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 26.07.2017 / Trade News /Linde further advances its partnership with Wanhua Chemical Group with an additional investment of EUR 108 million in China
The Linde Group, a world leading industrial gases and engineering company, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Wanhua Chemical Group (“Wanhua Chemical”), the world’s largest producer of isocyanate (MDI), to expand the supply of gas to Phase II of Wanhua Chemical’s Yantai operations.
- 25.07.2017 / Trade News /Linde invests EUR 30 million (MYR 150 million) to expand production capacity in central Malaysia to support economic and export growth
Linde Malaysia (“Linde”), a member of The Linde Group, one of the world’s leading gases and engineering companies, will invest EUR 30 million to expand its gas and liquid production capacities to meet growing customer demands in central Malaysia.
- 11.07.2017 / Corporate News /Linde selected by Braskem as EPC contractor for new world-scale North American polypropylene production line in La Porte, Texas
Technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Braskem, the largest thermoplastics resins producer in the Americas, as the lead engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor to build Braskem’s new world-scale North American polypropylene (PP) production line.
- 20.06.2017 / Trade News /SINOPEC and Linde sign EUR 145 million joint venture to strengthen air gases supply in Ningbo industrial cluster in China
- SINOPEC, the biggest integrated refining and chemical company in China, and The Linde Group, a world-leading industrial gases and engineering company, today announced that they have established a EUR 145 million joint venture to supply vital industrial gases to local customers from key industries such as petrochemical, steel and electronics, within the Ningbo Chemical Industrial Zone in China’s Zhejiang province.
- 14.06.2017 / Trade News /Frankfurt and Wiesbaden: New Hydrogen refuelling stations link north and south Germany
Fuel cell electric vehicles welcome: The joint venture H2 Mobility Deutschland and its partners Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde and Shell officially opened two new hydrogen refuelling stations today in Frankfurt and Wiesbaden.
- 02.06.2017 / Corporate News /Linde wins major contract for olefin plant in Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (NKNK) to supply an olefin plant in the city of Nizhnekamsk.
- 16.05.2017 / Trade News /Linde Malaysia launches first automated industrial gases cylinder filling plant in South Asia and ASEAN
Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Linde Malaysia), a member of The Linde Group, one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, launched its first modular automated industrial gases cylinder filling plant in South Asia and ASEAN, located in Banting.
- 28.04.2017 / Corporate News /January to March 2017: Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2017, achieving increases in both revenue and earnings compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- 05.04.2017 / Trade News /Virtual reality redefines plant engineering
Visitors to Gastech 2017 can explore the finer details of an industrial-scale plant first hand before it has even been constructed. The Engineering Division within The Linde Group is showcasing a new virtual reality application for the first time at the tradeshow in Tokyo.
- 15.03.2017 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens its role in the Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group is intensifying its contribution to the Shell Eco-marathon, an annual international competition for ultra-energy-efficient prototype vehicles.
- 13.03.2017 / Trade News /Linde invests over EUR 110 million in China to strengthen position as supplier of choice for electronics manufacturers
The technology company The Linde Group has recently been selected by Gazprom and Project EPC contractor SRDI Oil & Gas Peton as the licenser for a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) production, storage and shipment complex in Portovaya, located in Russia at the Baltic Sea.
- 09.03.2017 / Corporate News /Linde achieves its growth targets despite economic headwind and again announces increase in dividend exceeding earnings growth
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2016 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 06.03.2017 / Trade News /Linde Electronics presents 2016 global supplier award to Advance Research Chemicals
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today announces that Advance Research Chemicals, Inc. has received the Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award for 2016 in recognition of its continuous support and commitment to Linde Electronics.
- 22.02.2017 / Trade News /Linde provides technology for UK’s first public forecourt hydrogen refuelling station
The technology company The Linde Group today announced its involvement in the launch of Shell’s first hydrogen (H2) refuelling station in the UK – and, specifically, the first H2 refuelling station in the UK to be situated on a public forecourt.
- 07.02.2017 / Corporate News /Linde awarded major contract for LNG plant in Russia
The technology company The Linde Group has recently been selected by Gazprom and Project EPC contractor SRDI Oil & Gas Peton as the licenser for a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) production, storage and shipment complex in Portovaya, located in Russia at the Baltic Sea.
- 17.01.2017 / Trade News /New “Hydrogen Council” launches in Davos.
13 global industry leaders join together in promoting hydrogen to help meet climate goals
- 12.01.2017 / Trade News /Linde opens its own hydrogen fuelling station near Munich
The technology company The Linde Group continues to invest in building out Germany's hydrogen refuelling network. The company has converted its test and development centre at its production site in Unterschleissheim (17 kilometres north of Munich) to a public fuelling station.
- 11.01.2017 / Trade News /Linde to supply to Evonik’s second world-scale methionine complex in Singapore; underscores position as key industrial gases partner for Singapore’s global chemicals hub
Linde Gas Singapore, a member of technology company, The Linde Group, today announced that it has signed a long-term contract to supply methane and hydrogen to Evonik Methionine SEA’s second world-scale methionine complex in Singapore (Me6).
- 09.01.2017 / Trade News /Linde begins construction of its new RM 33 million (EUR 7.4 million) liquid gases producing air separation unit in East Malaysia
Linde EOX Sdn Bhd (Linde), a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today began the construction of its RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) new air separation unit (ASU) in Tanjung Kidurong, East Malaysia.
- 03.01.2017 / Trade News /Linde brings six major air separation units on stream in Northwest China
Technology company The Linde Group has brought six major air separation units (ASU) on stream for its customer Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. in Lingwu near Yinchuan in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region of Northwest China.
- 15.12.2016 / Trade News /Linde Korea completes acquisition of Air Liquide Korea’s industrial merchant and electronics on-site and liquid bulk air gases business in South Korea
- Linde Korea, a member of The Linde Group, today announced that it has completed the takeover of Air Liquide Korea’s industrial merchant and electronics on-site and liquid bulk air gases business in South Korea.
- 07.12.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
Executive Board of Linde AG will resume talks with Praxair, Inc. about potential Merger of Equals / Dr Büchele steps down as Chairman and member of the Executive Board of Linde AG / Appointment of Prof. Dr Belloni as Chairman of the Executive Board of Linde AG
- 07.12.2016 / Corporate News /Executive Board of Linde AG resumes talks with Praxair, Inc. over a potential Merger of Equals between the two companies
- Today the Executive Board of Linde AG, after consultation with the Supervisory Board and on the basis of the proposal submitted by the American company Praxair, Inc., has decided to resume talks over the essential terms of a potential merger of equals between the two companies. All members of the Supervisory Board support resuming the talks.
- 29.11.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Linde AG has received a revised proposal concerning a potential Merger of Equals with Praxair, Inc.
- 28.10.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches wide-ranging efficiency programme/ 9-month figures in line with expectations
- The Linde Group is launching “LIFT”, a Group-wide efficiency programme, to ensure that it can act more rapidly and more efficiently in the global competitive environment of industrial gases. From this three-year programme together with measures introduced from 2015 onwards, Linde wants to achieve cost savings of around EUR 550 m per annum from 2019.
- 19.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering welding management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of AVANTO™, its innovative process management solution for welding.
- 18.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde achieves development milestone for next generation gas cylinder capabilities
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will showcase a number of pioneering packaged gases capabilities via its concept gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ DCi, at EuroBlech in Hannover, Germany from 25-29 October.
- 04.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik intensify collaboration in the area of membrane gas separation
The heart of the collaboration comprises Evonik's polymer-based membrane technology, which will be used in the gas separation and purification plants of Linde’s Engineering Division. With this, Linde completes its portfolio, combining all relevant gas separation processes within one company.
- 26.09.2016 / Trade News /Grand opening of the hydrogen filling station in Metzingen
Hydrogen-powered vehicles can now refill their tanks at the OMV service station in Metzingen. The opening of the new filling station continues the longstanding cooperation between the industry partners Daimler, Linde and OMV Deutschland as part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), and marks another step towards a nationwide hydrogen infrastructure.
- 22.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde to expand Delaware industrial gases plant
- Linde LLC today announced that it will spend over USD 100 million to increase the production of its industrial gases plant in Claymont, Delaware. The expansion project includes installing a new air separation unit (ASU) which will produce gaseous products to serve Linde customers along the Delaware River via pipeline and liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon for customers in the Delaware Valley.
- 20.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches advanced oxygen measuring technology to improve additive manufacturing
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of ADDvance™ O2 precision, the first-of-its-kind measuring and analysis unit which will enable metal additive manufacturers to analyse and control more precisely the level of oxygen (O2) and humidity within the printer chamber.
- 19.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde’s joint venture with PETRONAS Gas Berhad to invest EUR 150 million in a new industrial air gas facility at Malaysia’s largest integrated petroleum complex
Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, today announced that it has established a joint venture company with PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) to build a state-of-the-art industrial air gas facility that will produce gaseous oxygen and nitrogen to supply the needs of PETRONAS’ world-scale Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Complex (RAPID), within the Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) in southern Malaysia.
- 13.09.2016 / Corporate News /Linde CEO Dr Wolfgang Büchele will not be available for second term
- The Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, Dr Wolfgang Büchele, has informed the company’s Supervisory Board that he will not continue in his position following the expiration of his current employment contract in April 2017.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Dr Wolfgang Büchele, CEO of Linde AG (ISIN DE0006483001), declared to the Supervisory Board of Linde AG that he is not available for a second term.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today.
- 12.09.2016 / Corporate News /Shareholder representatives in the supervisory board recommend termination of talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger
The shareholder representatives in the supervisory board of Linde AG recommend, in consensus with the CEO of Linde AG, to the management and supervisory board of the company to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 02.09.2016 / Trade News /Care Innovations® and Linde Healthcare to collaborate to develop and expand remote patient management services across global footprint
New partnership aims to better manage health in the home, avoid unnecessary hospitalizations for patients served by Linde Healthcare globally
- 01.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde Establishes New Electronics R&D Center in Taiwan
Technology company The Linde Group has opened their new Electronics R&D Center in Taichung, Taiwan on September 1st. The event was attended by invited customers, partners and government representatives.
- 16.08.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG confirms preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- Linde AG confirms that it is in preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- 28.07.2016 / Corporate News /Linde half-year earnings in line with expectations
The technology company The Linde Group generated earnings in line with expectations in the first six months of 2016 in a market environment which remains challenging.
- 19.07.2016 / Trade News /BASF and Linde successfully complete pilot project at National Carbon Capture Center in Wilsonville, Alabama
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, and The Linde Group, a technology company, successfully completed a joint pilot project to improve capture of carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas at a coal fired power plant at the National Carbon Capture Center (NCCC).
- 06.07.2016 / Trade News /Linde Expanding Global Neon Supply Capabilities
To further assure a long-term and secure supply of neon for its customers worldwide, Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has made yet another investment to support its vertically integrated neon supply chain.
- 05.07.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) in additional capacity for industrial gases production and plant upgrades in the Philippines
Linde Philippines, Inc., a member of The Linde Group, today announced an investment of PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) to upgrade its existing air separation unit and add a new nitrogen liquefaction unit.
- 31.05.2016 / Corporate News /Linde exercises right to call two hybrid bonds early
Linde is exercising its right to call early two subordinated hybrid bonds that the Group issued in 2006 to acquire the British gases company BOC.
- 12.05.2016 / Trade News /Linde erweitert sein Angebot an mobilen Gasversorgungsanlagen
Ob im Notfall oder bei geplanten Stillständen: Mobile Anlagen sind die Lösung, wenn temporär begrenzt eine zuverlässige Versorgung mit technischen Gasen benötigt wird. Beispielsweise zur Inertisierung von Rohrleitungen, zur Betonkühlung oder bei der Löschung von Grubenbränden.
- 04.05.2016 / Trade News /Linde awarded major supply contract for South African helium
Technology company The Linde Group, today announced the signing of an agreement between Linde and alternative energy company Renergen for the development of the Free State Helium and Natural Gas (NG) field near Welkom in South Africa, expected to commence operations in 2018.
- 03.05.2016 / Corporate News /Professor Wolfgang Reitzle elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, Professor Wolfgang Reitzle was elected to the Supervisory Board as a shareholder representative. He will take up his position on the Supervisory Board with effect from 21 May 2016 on the expiry of the statutory two-year cooling-off period.
- 29.04.2016 / Corporate News /January to March 2016: Linde starts the year with stable revenue and earnings trends after adjusting for exchange rate effects
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a stable business performance in the first quarter of 2016 after adjusting for exchange rate effects. Linde also achieved a significant increase in operating cash flow in the first three months of the year.
- 22.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 21.04.2016 / /REALfund: Linde Healthcare fördert weiterhin Forschung im Atemwegsbereich
Seit inzwischen fünf Jahren unterstützt Linde Healthcare, eine globale Geschäftseinheit der Linde Group, medizinische und medizintechnische Ideen und Projekte mit seiner REALfund-Initiative. Dieser Forschungsfonds fördert weltweit innovative Ideen, Forschungsarbeiten und Projekte, die das Potenzial mitbringen, die Behandlung von Patienten mit Atemwegserkrankungen zu verbessern.
- 19.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches enhanced digital cylinder management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of a new cloud-based version of its cylinder inventory intelligence service, ACCURA®. The internet-based system aims to significantly increase productivity, improve traceability and safety and deliver cost savings for gas cylinder users.
- 12.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest in a new air separation unit in East Malaysia
- Linde Eastern Oxygen Sdn Bhd (Linde EOX) , a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today announced an investment of RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) in Tanjung Kidurong to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 33 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, in addition to its existing ASU in Kuching.
- 07.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 16.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 15.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with technology company The Linde Group to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need as they extend material supply lines beyond their home countries.
- 10.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 25.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
Linde Healthcare, a global business of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 22.02.2016 / Press Releases /린데코리아, 이엠솔루션㈜와 수소충전소 사업협력 체결
린데코리아(사장 스티븐 셰퍼드)는 정밀 부품 가공분야로 국내 최고 기업인 이엠코리아㈜의 자회사인 이엠솔루션㈜와 수소충전소 사업협력을 체결하였다고 밝혔다.